CHANDRA DOSHA NIVARAN PUJA - KEMADRUMA DOSH NIVARAN PUJA
The Planet Moon is one of the most important planets in any Horoscope. Astrologically, it is regarded as Queen in the planets ( Sun is regarded as King ). The planet Moon controls our Emotions, Will Power, Wealth , Health as well as all our thoughts as per ancient vedic texts. A person having a strong Moon ( Moon in its own Sign - Cancer, Moon in its exaltation sign Taurus or Moon being aspected by naturally benefic planets like Jupiter ) is strong in regards to his Will Power and Decisions, is always a Positive thinker and never falls prey to negative states of mind like Depression.
On the other hand a person having an afflicted Moon ( Moon in enemy sign like Capricorn, Aquarius , Moon in its Debilitation sign Scorpion, Moon with malefics like Saturn or Rahu ) his horoscope is always prone to harbour Negative Thoughts in his Mind, he is unable to adjust even with his close friends and family members and is never able to achieve success in his life which is full of miseries due to his own deeds resulting out of a Weak/ Afflicted Moon.
The planet Moon can get afflicted due to any of the following reasons :
1. If the Moon is in its Debilitation sign Scorpion
2. If the Moon is in Enemy Signs like Capricorn, Aquarious
3. if the Moon is placed in houses other than 3, 6, 7, 10, 11
4. If the Moon is in conjunction with Malefic planets like Saturn (Vish Yog) or Rahu (Grahan Yog)
5. If a person is born between the 5th Tithi of Krishna Paksh to 5th Tithi of Shukla Paksha, then also Moon gives negative effects
6. If there are no planets in the 2nd and 12th house from Moon (except for Rahu Ketu) and the Moon is not in the aspect of any Naturally Benefic Planet like Jupiter. This placement of Moon (no planets in 2nd and 12th house from Moon) is knwon as Kemadruma Yoga and is probably the worst affliction of Moon.
As per ancient vedic texts, a person having a Kemadruma Yoga in his horoscope is always in a state of Sorrow , does all kinds of Wrong Deeds, Poor, Dependant and is devoid of Health, Wealth, Wisdom, Knowledge, a good Wife, Progeny and Mental Peace as per ancient vedic texts. Such a person is always prone to Failures in his life mostly due to wrong decisions taken in a haste, he is subjected to Humiliation and Misery and devoid of the pleasures of Life as per ancient vedic texts. Even if a person is born in a Royal Family and he have a Kemadruma Yoga in his horoscope, then he will be having all kinds of negative influences in his life as mentioned above as per the ancient hindu vedic texts.
If the Planet Moon is afflicted in your horoscope in any of the manner described above, then a Remedial Puja is highly recommended since the Moon have very profound effects in our Lives.
Duration of this Puja : 5 to 6 hours
Number of Priests : 5 Priests
Please note that if you opt for a VCD recording then you will get a Recorded VCD of around 45 minutes which will cover the most important parts of the Homam.
We will inform you the date, time and venue of the pooja via E mail and your representatives are welcome to attend the same.
Our Prices include the following :-
- All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
- Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this pooja
- Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Pooja
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Pooja
- Items that are sent to you as " Prasadam " of this Pooja inclusive of shipping charges.
Please note that a "Prasadam" of the puja is sent to the client via couriers. This prasadam includes the following items that have been energized during the puja and it is supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
- Chandra Yantra
- Puja Japa Mala of Five Mukhi Rudrakshas
- A Rudraksha Bracelet to be worn by the person for whom the Puja has been performed
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja :
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth
- Any additional Information
Please provide these information in the respective fields given above. Alternately you can also mail us this information at the mail IDs given below after you have placed your order.
If you have any enquiry to be clarified, please mail us to :-
You may also call us at :-
Landline - +91 79 40032280
Mobile - +91 9898169911
Puja Ethics - We are religious minded people and we are deeply concerned regarding the problems of our clients who trust us for performing pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Poojas are performed by our learned Brahmins/Pundits who are into this line since at least two generations. All the pujas are performed performed strictly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our vedic literature so that our clients can get a maximum benefit of them.
All the pujas will be performed at Ahmedabad, India and the venue will be decided by our purohits depending upon the type of Pooja. The date is normally within 3 days of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a specific date either due to our customers choice of due to the type of pooja which requires to be performed on some specific tithi as per vedic shastras.