Lakshmi-Kuber Homam :
Lakshmi-Kubera Homam is performed for the purpose of gaining legitimate wealth. Those who are involved in business or are facing financial problems may perform this Homam to receive the blessings and grace of Goddess Lakshmi. The yantra (a symbol embedded in metal) used in the Homa, will invoke riches dispelling any curse or obstacle in obtaining the same.
- It is one of the most powerful homa for wealth and prosperity.
- It is performed for faster recovery of dues.
- It is performed to please the adhipathi (king) of wealth and prosperity.
Duration of this Puja : 3-4 hours
Number of Priests : 5 Priests
Please note that if you opt for a VCD recording then you will get a Recorded VCD of around 45 minutes which will cover the most important parts of the Homam.
We will inform you the date, time and venue of the pooja via E mail and your representatives are welcome to attend the same.
Our Prices include the following :
- All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
- Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this pooja
- Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Pooja
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Pooja
- Items that are sent to you as " Prasadam " of this Pooja inclusive of shipping charges.
Please note that a "Prasadam" of the puja is sent to the client via couriers. This prasadam includes the following items that have been energized during the puja and it is supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
- Lakshmi Kuber Yantra
- Puja Japa Mala of Five Mukhi Rudrakshas
- A Rudraksha Bracelet to be worn by the person for whom the Puja has been performed
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja :
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth
- Any additional Information
Please provide these information in the Special Instructions/ Notes column which will appear on your screen at the time of Payment. Alternately you can also mail us this information at the mail ID given below after you have placed your order.
If you have any enquiry to be clarified, please mail us to :-
You may also call us at :-
Mobile - +91 79 40032280
Puja Ethics - We are religious minded people and we are deeply concerned regarding the problems of our clients who trust us for performing pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Poojas are performed by our learned Brahmins/Pundits who are into this line since at least two generations. All the pujas are performed performed strictly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our vedic literature so that our clients can get a maximum benefit of them.
All the pujas will be performed at Ahmedabad, India and the venue will be decided by our purohits depending upon the type of Pooja. The date is normally within 3 days of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a specific date either due to our customers choice of due to the type of pooja which requires to be performed on some specific tithi as per vedic shastras.