PITRADOSH NIVARAN PUJA - When a persons departed forefathers / ancestors have not attained peace due to lack of religious rituals at the time of their death , a "Dosh" develops into ones Horoscope which is known as "Pitra Dosh" . as per ancient vedic texts.
This is a very serious fault in ones horoscope & it should be rectified at the earliest by getting a puja known as "Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja" performed. There is a long list of problems arising due to this Pitra Dosh as per our ancient Vedic texts, a few of which are mentioned below :-
- If there are problems in conceiving children, repeated miscarriages or the children at home are falling sick repeatedly. Also only girl child may be conceived repeatedly due to Pitra Dosh.
- There may be regular / repeated problems of unknown origin at the house/ business leading to acute frustration.
- There is a lack of peace & harmony in the house / business premises & we feel negative vibes whenever we enter them.
- The overall growth of a person appears to have been stalled in spite of his / her best efforts.
If any of the above problems are haunting you , a Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja should be performed as per our ancient vedic texts at the earliest at your place or alternately our learned purohits can perform this puja for you at our place.
We will inform you the date, time and venue of the pooja via E mail and your representatives are welcome to attend the same.
Our Prices include the following -
- All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
- Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this pooja
- Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Pooja
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Pooja
- Items that are sent to you as " Prasadam " of this Pooja inclusive of shipping charges.
The following Items will be kept on the altar during this PUJA and send to you afterwards as PRASADAM.
- Vishnu Yantra on Copper
- Puja Japa Mala of Five Mukhi Rudrakshas
- A Rudraksha Bracelet to be worn by the person for whom the Puja has been performed
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja
- Complete name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Father's Name.
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth.
- Any additional Information
Please provide these information in the Special Instructions/ Notes column which will appear on your screen at the time of Payment. Alternately you can also mail us this information at the mail IDs given below after you have placed your order.
If you have any enquiry to be clarified, please mail us to :-
You may also call us at :-
Landline - +91 79 40032280
Mobile - +91 9898169911
Puja Ethics - We are religious minded people and we are deeply concerned regarding the problems of our clients who trust us for performing pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Poojas are performed by our learned Brahmins/Pundits who are into this line since at least two generations. All the pujas are performed performed strictly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our vedic literature so that our clients can get a maximum benefit of them .
All the pujas will be performed at Ahmedabad, India and the venue will be decided by our purohits depending upon the type of Pooja. The date is normally within 3 days of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a specific date either due to our customers choice of due to the type of pooja which requires to be performed on some specific tithi as per vedic shastras.