Puja of Rudraksha
Rudraksha is a divine bead and it bestows all sorts of Spiritual, Mental & Physical benefits to its wearer. However, in order to get maximum benefits from Rudraksha, it needs to be sanctified & energized also known as Praan Prathista prior to its use for the first time.
Please note that all the Rudrakshas are already Energized as per ancient Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Guruji ) before being sent to our clients. Hence you can directly start wearing the Rudraksha as soon as you have received them.
Procedures that has been followed by our Guruji for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Rudraksha before being sent to you.
1. An auspicious Day, Date and Nakshtra is chosen by our Guruji taking into consideration the clients Name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth
2. Then the mind is cleared of all negative thoughts so as to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
3. A Matt is placed on the Floor in such a way that the face is towards East, North or North-East while performing the Pran Pratishtha Puja of the Holy Rudraksha Bead.
4. The Rudraksha is opened and washed with Unboiled Milk and Holy Water. After that Sandalwood Paste is applied to it and it is kept on the Special Aasan ( Seat ) made for it in front of Lord Shiva Idol.
5. An Incense or a Diya is Lit in front of the Rudraksha and Fresh Flowers, Fruits, Sweets and Panchamrut ( A Special Spiritual Preparation made of Five items viz, Holy Water, Milk, Ghee, Honey and Curd ) is offered to Lord Shiva and the Holy Rudraksha Bead
6. After that the Name of the Client, Date of Birth and Place or Birth are spoken by our Guruji with an intention to Energize the Holy Rudraksha Bead for the said Person ( Our Client who have purchased this Holy Rudraksha Bead ) along with a request to Lord Shiva that the wishes of the Client be granted and he/she is able to lead a more Happier, Healthier and Wealthier Life after wearing this Holy Rudraksha Bead.
7. The Eyes are closed while concentrating on the Holy Rudraksha Bead and reciting the Beej Mantra of the Rudraksha for 108 times followed by recitation of Other Spiritual Mantras to appease Lord Shiva.
8. This completes the procedure which is called as "Prana Prathistha" of Rudraksha. This procedure creates a Live Energy within the Rudraksha .
9. After the above procedure is completed by our Learned Guruji, the Holy Rudraksha Bead is despatched to you. Since the Energization procedure has already been done, you can directly start wearing the Rudraksha once you have received it.
The Beej Mantra for various Mukhi Rudrakshas are as follows. You may yourself recite the mantra of the Rudraksha bead that you have purchased for 11 times every day or at least on every Monday
One Mukhi "Om Hreem Namaha "
Two Mukhi "Om Namaha "
Three Mukhi "Om Kleem Namaha"
Four Mukhi "Om Hreem Namaha"
Five Mukhi "Om Hreem Namaha"
Six Mukhi "Om Hreem Hum Namaha"
Seven Mukhi "Om Hoom Namaha"
Eight Mukhi "Om Hoom Namaha"
Nine Mukhi "Om Hreem Hoom Namaha"
Ten Mukhi "Om Hreem Namaha"
Eleven Mukhi "Om Hreem Hoom Namaha"
Twelve Mukhi "Om Kraum Sraum Raum Namaha"
Thirteen Mukhi "Om Hreem Namaha"
Fourteen Mukhi "Om Namaha"