This mala has made of 108 beads alternating between five faced rudraksha and quartz crystal in thread with knots between the beads. This mala is a favourite of yoga practitioners in general and naturally Shiv bhaktas in particular. Certain wrathful sadhanas in Tibetan Buddhism also incorporate rudraksha.
This particular mala has genuine quartz crystal; a feminine, ethereal cold element, with the Rudraksha; a masculine earthy, hot element, which has been described as perfectly balanced and recommended by many gurus and sages.
Benefits of Rudraksha Crystal Mala :
- It renders prosperity to the family of the person who wears it and his enemy gets annihilated.
- Wearing this rosary can save the person from cough, ailment caused by disorder of the wind within the system, fever.
- Performing Jap of Shiva Panchaakshari Mantra with this rosary proves to be useful and renders prosperity to the person.
- A man, who wears it, can have peace of mind and it can subside his anger.
- The rosary saves the person from disorder in sleep and from eye problem.
Number of beads : 108+1 beads with equal proportions of Rudraksha and Crystal
Size of beads : 7-8 mm
Energization of Rudraksha Crystal Mala :
Please note that the Mala will be duly Energized by our Guruji as per Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratistha Puja is performed ) before being sent to you and hence, you can directly start wearing the Mala on any Monday morning for the first time after taking bath and thereafter you may wear it everyday, you may also recite the Beej Mantra for 11 times before wearing the Mala.