Information about Online Asht Lakshmi Puja
Goddess Lakshmi is the consort of Lord Vishnu who is considered one of the most powerful Hindu Gods. Goddess Lakshmi is the controller and bestower of all the Eight kinds of Wealth & Happiness and therefore if she is pleased with a person then even a beggar can become a king within no times. Goddess Lakshmi is normally depicted sitting on a blossomed Lotus flower in which Lotus is the symbol of entire universe and Goddess Lakshmi is the glowing heart of it. As per Ancient Vedic Texts, there are Eight forms of Goddess Lakshmi and if a prayer is done for all these forms of Goddess Lakshmi then there is no doubt that a person is bound to get the blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi and he will be bestowed with all the eight kinds of Wealth.
Asht Lakshmi - Goddess of Wealth & Prosperity :
The description and Mantra of Asht Lakshmi written in our Ancient Vedic Texts are as follows :
1. Dhan Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, a person can attain such wealth which keeps multiplying and therefore he becomes blessed with richness forever.
Mantra : " OM ADHYALAKSHMAY NAMAH "
2. Yash Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, a person can attain Respect, Name & Fame in society. His nature becomes polite. Even his enemies start liking him and behave well.
Mantra : " OM VIDYALAKSHMAY NAMAH "
3. Aayu Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, a person is blessed with long life and he is protected by diseases. It is believed that if a person is suffering constantly from physical or mental illness, he should worship this form of Goddess Lakshmi.
Mantra : " OM SAUBHAGYALAKSHMAY NAMAH "
4. Vahan Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, a person can fulfill his desire of getting the vehicle. Along with this, these vehicles can be used very well as many times it seems that even though a person is having vehicle but he is unable to use it.
Mantra : " OM VAHANLAKSHMAY NAMAH "
5. Sthir Lakshmi : It is believed that, the house in which this form of Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped is always blessed with lots of Wealth. Actually it is considered as a stable place of Annapurna Devi.
Mantra : " OM ANNALAKSHMAY NAMAH "
6. Satya Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, a person is able to get a spouse of his / her choice. In case, a married person worships this form of Goddess Lakshmi then life partner becomes very affectionate and friendly to him / her for the rest of life.
Mantra : " OM SATYALAKSHMAY NAMAH "
7. Santan Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, the couple gets blessed with child. Apart from this, if the couple is already blessed with child whose behaviour is not good then also worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi exerts a very positive effects on such a child.
Mantra : " OM BHOGLAKSHMAY NAMAH "
8. Grah Lakshmi : By worshipping this form of Goddess Lakshmi, a person is blessed with his own house or those who already have a house but are unable to live in it or there is some problem in construction of the house may get rid of these problems.
Mantra : " OM YOGLAKSHMAY NAMAH "
All these Eight forms of Goddess Maha Lakshmi should be worshipped by reciting their respective mantras using a Lotus Rosary / Kamalgatta Mala.
Please note that if you opt for a VCD recording then you will get a Recorded VCD of around 45 minutes which will have essence of Puja including Sankalp, Puja, Homam and Aarti.
Asht Lakshmi Pooja Procedure
Swasti Vachan, Shanti Path, Sankalp, Ganesh Sthapan, Kalash Sthapan, Asht Lakshmi Sthapan, Brahma Sthapan, Agni Sthapan, Invocation of all Gods and Goddesses, Navgrah Sthapan, Navgrah Mantra Japa (1 mala for each planet), Punyaha Vachan Kalash, Asht Lakshmi Puja, Sri Suktam Path, Mantra Japa for all the Eight forms of Devi Maha Lakshmi for 2100 times (for each form), Homam with Honey, Ghee, Sugar, Til, Ashtagandh, Sandalwood Powder, Navgrah Samidha and then Purnahuti, Aarti and Prasad to Brahmins.
Please provide these information for Puja
We request you to provide us the following information for the Puja in the respective fields given above beside the main image :
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth
- Your Sankalp (your wish from this path)
Also email us your photo (if you wish) to keep in the Puja and you can also mail us the above information at the mail ID given below after you have placed your order.
Online Puja Yagna Ethics
We are religious minded people and we are deeply concerned regarding the problems of our clients who trust us for performing online pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Virtual Pujas are performed by our learned Brahmins/Pundits who are into this line since at least two generations. All the online pujas are performed strictly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our vedic literature so that our clients can get a maximum benefit of them.
To Know more about Online Pujas and their Procedure, Please CLICK HERE
All the online pujas will be performed at Ahmedabad, India and the venue will be decided by our purohits depending upon the type of Puja. The date is normally within 1 week of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a specific date either due to our customers choice of due to the type of Puja which requires to be performed on some specific tithi as per vedic shastras.