Information about Shiva Power Bracelet
Shiva Power Bracelet is having a 14 mukhi Indonesian Rudraksha with small beads of 5 Mukhi Indonesian Rudraksha which protects the wearer from any danger or negativity. Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha is also known as a Divine Gem (Dev Mani). This Rudraksha is considered to have come directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva who himself wears this bead. This Rudraksha also represents the 3rd eye of Lord Shiva and hence the wearer is protected from all kinds of Negativity, Negative Energies and Enemies.
Shiva Power Bracelet bestows the power of foreseeing the future events intuitively and therefore the wearer is able to take decisions in a right direction. It protects its wearer against Evil spirits and Black Magic. The wearer of Shiva Bracelet becomes favourite of Lord Shiva and he is blessed by both the Shiva and the Shakti. Not only his present becomes better but his future also becomes brighter. This bracelet start giving its results very quickly and also called as Dev Mani Bracelet.
Effects of Shiva Power Bracelet
- Shiva Bracelet awakens the power of intuition and sixth sense of the wearer by strengthening the Ajna Chakra.
- It protects its wearer against Evil spirits and Black Magic.
- The ruling planet 14 mukhi Rudraksha is Saturn. Hence, this Bracelet is also very beneficial if the planet Saturn is Malefic in the horoscope or if the Person is under the Sade Sati of Saturn.
- Businessmen, Politicians, Senior Managers can get huge benefits by wearing the bracelet as it increases and sharpens their Acumen by improving their Sixth Sense and Foresightedness.
- It helps in Diseases of Epilepsy, Dumbness, Paralysis, Stomach Ache, Weakness, Impotence, Abortion, Arthritis, Purification of sperms, flow of ojas (divine energy), Increase in Secretions of Eight Chakra etc.
This bracelet is made using one bead of 14 Mukhi Indonesian Rudraksha with Silver Caps + 5 Mukhi Indonesian Rudrakshas. There are two variants in this :
1. in Mixed metal : The bracelet will be made using Silver Caps and Mixed Metal wire
2. in Silver : The bracelet will be made completely in Silver
You can choose the option of your choice by clicking on the Drop-down option provided beside the main image above.
Size of Beads
Size of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha : 13 - 15 mm approx.
Size of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha : 7 - 8 mm approx.
Way of wearing
Shiva Power Bracelet should be worn around the wrist from any Monday morning after reciting "Om Namah Shivaya" for 11 times or alternately it can be kept in the place of worship.
Shiva Bracelet is already energized ( A Pran Pratishta Puja is performed by our learned Purohits ) before it is sent to our Clients.