Information about Gauri Shankar Kantha
Gauri Shankar Kantha is made of 32 + 1 beads of Gauri Shankar Rudrakshas. Two naturally joined Rudrakshas are known as Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. It represents a combined form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. This is a very powerful Rudraksha for improving relations between husband-wife, family and friends and is considered as a best Rudraksha for bringing peace and happiness in the family.
Ruling Deity of Gauri Shankar Kantha
Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati
" Om Gauri Shankaraye Namah "
Number of Beads
32 + 1 beads of Nepalese origin
Positive Effects of Gauri Shankar Kantha
- Gauri Shankar Kantha improves relations between the wearer and his / her spouse, friends and relatives.
- This Rudraksha Kantha helps husband and wife to know each other better and improves their relations.
- By worshiping this Kantha, all the pains, sufferings and other earthly obstacles of the wearer are destroyed as per Ancient Vedic Texts.
- This Kantha should be worn by unmarried persons to get a proper match in their Life. It should also be worn by a Childless Couple with very good results.
- The combined blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are showered upon the wearer of this Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Mala and hence he is able to lead a better and more Happier, Healthier and a Wealthier Life.
Energization of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Mala
Please note that the Mala will be duly Energized by our Guruji as per Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratistha Puja is performed ) before being sent to you and hence, you can directly start wearing the Mala from any Monday morning after taking bath, you may also recite the Beej Mantra for 11 times before wearing the Mala.