Puja is the act of showing our faith and respect to a God, a spirit, or another aspect of the divine through invocations, prayers, songs and rituals thereby making a spiritual connection with the divine.
Purpose ( Benefits ) of Online Puja and Homam :
- To attain Health, Wealth & Happiness in our lives.
- To remove various obstacles in our lives which may be due to multiple reasons like any planet placed wrongly in our Horoscope.
- To attain a spiritual environment at the time of specific occasions like starting of a new business, marriage, housewarming etc.
- Puja also helps to create positive and a pious atmosphere thereby eliminating various negative energies responsible for the miseries and sorrows in ones life.
- Specific Pujas are performed to negate the malefic effects of certain bad yogas in ones Horoscope like Kaal Sarp Dosh, Mangal Dosh, Pitra Dosh etc.
- There are certain Pujas which are performed to protect a person from certain impending problems and dangers like Major Surgeries, Chronic & acute illness, Court cases etc.
Why Online Puja Services from Rudraksha Center ?
We offer our clients the facility of getting these Pujas ( Virtual Pujas ) performed by our Learned Brahmins and Vedic Scholars on their ( Clients ) behalf at very reasonable and affordable Prices. Please note :
- We have all the necessary infrastructure and the most learned pandits who can perform these pujas for you after taking a "Sankalp".
- Our charges are very reasonable and they have been worked out depending upon the number of Brahmins needed for the specific Puja, material ( Puja Samagri ) required and the number of Beej Mantras that have to be recited as per the Puja.
- We believe in being most authentic and strive to provide utmost satisfaction to our clients. For this, we do send a short video ( highlights of around 10-15 minutes ) taken during the puja which will include important parts of the puja like Sankalp, Homam & Aarti without any extra cost to the client.
- We send you certain items ( like Yantras, Rudraksha Mala, Rudraksha, etc. ) as Prasadam of the Puja that has been performed for you. These items are kept in the Puja Rituals and have been blessed by the divine powers during the puja. These items should be kept in your Puja Room, Cash Box or in the Office ( Detailed instructions are sent along with these items ) depending upon the Puja which has been performed.