Information about 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala - 27 +1 beads
8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala is made of 27 + 1 beads of eight mukhi Nepalese Rudrakshas in thread with knots between the beads. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha has eight natural lines or Mukhas on its surface. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha who is also known as "Vighna Harta" i.e. the remover of obstacles. Hence, the wearer of this Mala is able to get Success in every venture by the blessings of Lord Ganesha. One of the most important effect of this Rudraksha Mala is that it removes obstacles so that the wearer is able to achieve Success easily thereby leading to a happier life. This Rudraksha Mala is said to be related to Lord Kartikeya as well who is the Elder Son of Lord Shiva. This Rudraksha Mala also increases the stability of mind so that the wearer is able to remain more peaceful and calm. Any person who is desirous of getting Name, Fame and Leadership qualities should also wear this Rudraksha Mala.
" Om Hoom Namaha "
Number of Beads in the Mala
27 + 1 beads of Nepalese origin
Positive Effects of 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Mala helps in removing all types of obstacles from the life of its wearer. It ensures all round success and the wearer never faces defeat from his Enemies.
- The malefic effects of Rahu are cured by this mala and therefore it is helpful in diseases of mysterious kind and protects from evil spirits as per Ancient Vedic Texts. Snake bites are also the result of malefic effects of Rahu and this mala is helpful in such cases also.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, this Rudraksha Mala is said to said to be helpful in curing Bad dreams, skin diseases, diseases of lungs, feet, skin and Hydrocele.
- It protects the wearer from stress and anxiety due to repeated failures. This Mala is also very good for those people who have a "Sarp Dosh" ( Planet Rahu in the 5th House ) in their horoscope.
- An Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is also very good for Astrologers and those people who are interested in Occult.
Planetary Powers of 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
The malefic effects of Rahu are cured by this bead. It is helpful in diseases of the mysterious kind, harassment by spirits, trauma causing dreams, Skin diseases, Stress and anxiety, diseases of lung, feet, skin, eye catharsis, hydrofoil. Snake bites are also the result of malefic effects of Rahu and this Mala is helpful in such cases also. Excellent for individuals having Sarpa Dosha in their charts. Also good for Astrologers and individuals interested in the occult.
Who should wear 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
An 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala can be worn by those people who find it difficult to achieve success in any work and whose life is full of obstacles and problems. People undergoing major or minor affliction of Saturn should wear this Mala in combination with 7 mukhi Rudraksha. It is also helpful for people suffering from Skin Diseases, Fear of Snake, Cataract and Hydrocodone.
Diseases cured by 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
As per Ancient Vedic Texts, an 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala is extremely beneficial for treating diseases of Nervous System, Prostrate, Gall Bladder and Lungs, Fear of Snakes, Cataract, Hydrocele and Breathing Problems.
Energization of 8 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
Please note that the Mala will be duly Energized by our Guruji as per Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratistha Puja is performed ) before being sent to you and hence, you can directly start wearing the Mala on any Monday morning for the first time after taking bath and thereafter you may wear it everyday, you may also recite the Beej Mantra for 11 times before wearing the Mala.