Rudraksha is a divine bead and it bestows all sorts of spiritual, Mental & Physical benefits to its wearer. However, in order to get maximum benefits from Rudraksha it needs to be sanctified & energized also known as Pran Pratishtha prior to its use for the first time.
Please note that the Shiva Shakti Rudraksha Mala 2 is already Energized as per ancient Hindu Rituals (A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Guruji) before being sent to our clients. Hence you can directly start wearing this Rudraksha Shiva Shakti Mala as soon as you have received them.
Procedures that have been done by our Guruji for ENERGIZING (Pran Prathistha) of Shiva Shakti Mala before being sent to you.
An auspicious Day, Date and Nakshtra is chosen taking into consideration the clients Name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth by our Guruji
- An auspicious Day, Date & Nakshatra is chosen taking into consideration the client's name, Date of Birth and place of Birth by our Guruji
- Then the mind is cleared of all negative thoughts so as to achieve a clear and positive mind frame.
- A Matt is placed on the Floor in such a way that the face is towards East, North or North-East while performing the Pran Pratishtha Puja of the Shiva Shakti Mala.
- The Shiva Shakti Mala is opened and washed with Unboiled Milk and Holy Water. After that Sandalwood Paste is applied to it and is kept on the Special Aasan (Seat) made for it in front of Lord Shiva Idol.
- An Incense or a Diya is Lit in front of the Mala & Fresh Flowers, Fruits, Sweets and Panchamrut ( A Special Spiritual Preparation made of Five items viz, Holy Water, Milk, Ghee, Honey and Curd ) is offered to Lord Shiva and the Holy Shiva Shakti Mala
- After that, the Name of the Client, Date of Birth and Place or Birth are spoken by Guruji with an intention to Energize the Shiva Shakti Mala for the said Person (Our Client who have purchased this Holy Rudraksha Bead ) along with a request to Lord Shiva that the wishes of the Client be granted and he/she is able to lead more Happier, Healthier and Wealthier Life after wearing this Holy Rudraksha Mala.
- The Eyes are closed while concentrating on the Holy Rudraksha Mala and reciting the Beej Mantra of the Rudraksha for 108 times followed by recitation of Other Spiritual Mantras to appease Lord Shiva.
- This completes the procedure which is called as "Prana Prathistha" of Rudraksha Mala. This procedure creates a Live Energy within the Shiva Shakti Rudraksha Mala.
- After the above procedure is completed by our Learned Guruji, the Holy Rudraksha Shiva Shakti Mala is despatched to you. Since the Energization procedure has already been done, you can directly start wearing the Shiva Shakti Mala once you have received it from any Monday morning.
- You may yourself recite the Mantra of " Om Namah Shivaya " every day or on every Monday for 11 times after taking bath in the Morning